Monday, November 8, 2010

CATHEDRALS OF LIGHT



Painting - 30"X36"
30X36
Nov. 3 – Judy and I often walk in a park near where we live. We are always awestruck when we see the massive trees dramatized with the young vital light of morning. These trees are to us living cathedrals holding the sacred energy of creation, exploding in a pouring out of branches and leaves, demonstrating the strength and abundance of our nature.
When the mind is truly active (not with though but with dazzling attention) one moves and has his or her being in this amazing pure totality of love, or pure identity.

2 comments:

Tartarian wolf eagle said...

What an awesome post!
Great painting and sense of bliss
I can't agree with what you say any more. I'm an artist and being surrounded by trees and bush where I live provides endless fascination and wonder. It centres me when I'm feeling stress and inspires me when I feel unmotivated.
"Living cathedrals" I love that metaphor!

Cheers :)

Zar's Art said...

Thanks for your inspiring words. I love your art work.
James